Ghabino's Cottage is located in Castriz, in the municipality of Santa Comba. It is the perfect retreat near the most famous Galician landmarks, natural spaces & cities. Only 25 minutes by car from "Costa da Morte" (Coast of Death), 30 minutes from some white sand beaches such as Razo or Malpica, 35 minutes from Santiago de Compostela, 40 minutes from O Ézaro, 45 minutes from A Coruña and within one hour drive is Finisterre.
A wonderful opportunity to experience the slower pace of rural life whilst staying in a cottage surrounded by our beautiful Galician countryside. If you're the kind of person who's always rushing here and there, stop a while and savour the laid-back lifestyle of this rural cottage. Enjoy lazy days exploring the region, whether your preferred method is by car, bicycle, or by your own two feet - relish that fresh air and feel truly invigorated!.
Galician family house, over 110 years old, that has been restored according the traditional architectural lines.Read more
- The local baker delivers fresh bread every day (at about 11:30 am).
- As a matter of courtesy, the owner will provide you cake and coffee for breakfast.
- Large garden with swings, barbecue, garden furniture, a small football pitch and a volleyball court.
- Additional beds, cots and high chairs.
- Board games for the whole family.
- Full kitchen, washing machine, hairdryer, iron.
- Wood for fireplace and stove.
Casa do Ghabino has lots of details that make it special. Here you have a small set of pictures as proof of this...View gallery