Ghabino's cottage is a typical Galician family house, over 110 years old, that has been restored according the traditional architectural lines. The house has an "hórreo" (traditional Celtic granary), a rustic porch, 500 m² garden with barbecue and garden furniture. We have swings for the little ones, a small football pitch and a volleyball field.
The house has 150m² on 2 floors. There are 4 bedrooms, three of them have double bed and the forth has 2 bunk beds, 1 living room with fireplace to enjoy the fire in winter, a totally equipped kitchen including stove, 2 bathrooms (one for disabled people), TV lounge and dining room. All rooms have heating. We also have a traditional wood oven and a well inside the house.
Our cottage is perfectly suited for a holiday or for family celebrations, events and gatherings.
Our purpose is that you feel comfortable, so, we offer the following services:
- The local baker delivers fresh bread every day (at about 11:30 am).
- As a matter of courtesy, the owner will provide you cake and coffee for breakfast.
- Large garden with swings, barbecue, garden furniture, a small football pitch and a volleyball court.
- Additional beds, cots and high chairs.
- Board games for the whole family
- Full kitchen, washing machine, hairdryer, iron.
- Wood for fireplace and stove.
- There are local restaurants very close where you can reserve a table or order takeaway.
- Possibility of purchasing locally grown seasonal produce.
- Touristic routes information.